Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

LM #342 - Use Small Embellishments To Create BIG Number(s) Or Letter(s)

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you!

It is (almost) a new month and that means that we have a new theme, and a new set of challenges for you today!

DT member Lauren is providing our challenges this month, and they are going to be fun! Our theme is "All About The Big Picture" and our first challenge is:

LM #342 - Use small embellishments (buttons, brads, bling, enamel dots, etc) to create BIG number(s) or letter(s) on your page.


We have two guest designers joining us in May. Please help us welcome Tina Phillips and Carrie Williams!

May GDT - Tina



My name is Tina and I'm from Knoxville TN. I'm a mom of five boys, yes 5!!!! All out of the nest except my baby boy, who is 12 and 6'3 (yikes!!). I started scrapping after he was born thinking I would just make a baby book.... It turned into a full blown obsession. I do both digital and traditional paper and adhesive layouts.  I'm not sure I can put a label on my style. Most of my layouts are of boys (duh) and I occasionally steal/borrow facebook photos of friends and relatives daughters when I wanna do something girly. I love, love, love patterned paper and in most of my layouts I use a lot of it. My blog has been neglected since I discovered Instagram....feel free to visit and say hello!
https://www.instagram.com/teenabugg/



May GDT - Carrie


I'm married to my high school sweetheart and am a stay at home mom to two fur babies and a toddler, Zae, who inspires most of my scrapping. We live along the Mississippi River in Minnesota, where the long, cold winters make for lots of cozy nights in my craft room. l love to pull bits and pieces from a variety of styles and mix them up to see what happens.
You can find more of Carrie's beautiful work on her blog - Dear Zae

Here are the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team:

Sandy


Natalie




Wow - such awesome inspiration from our talented design team!


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Great challenge idea and wonderful inspiration!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to join you this month! Love your layout, Tina! Such a cute theme!
Sandy, Natalie, and Lauren, love your inspiration layouts! So cute!

Carrie :)
dearzae.com

denise said...

Hi there! Thank you for your great inspirations every month! With this inspiration, I made a layout, I would try for a long time and now was the best time to realize it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails