Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Email Winner!!!

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about one more give away! Remember I asked you to email me the one person on the DT who used ALL 10 elements? I had 4 ppl email me with the right answer in order of email received date ...
  1. Buffy
  2. Jill
  3. Suzy
  4. Karen R
And the winner, chosen by random.org is ...

How exciting because guess what!

"Hi, just completed my layout and linked up....had a great time for my first challenge will definitely enter future hops."

We were Suzy's first challenge AND hop! We're honoured! Congrats Suzy! Please email me (Karen) with you address so I can get your goodies out to you!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails